Cumin-Cheddar Pinwheel Rolls
These fun-shaped rolls feature the smooth nutty taste of cumin and the sharp bite of Cheddar.
More From Oxmoor House
Rise: 1 Hour
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.0g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Carbohydrate: 19.7g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 269mg
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen whole wheat or white bread dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Thaw dough according to package directions.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a 14 x 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle cumin seeds and cheese evenly over dough and press into dough lightly with hands. Roll dough, starting at long edge; pinch seam to seal. Cut dough crosswise into 12 equal slices (about 1 1/4 inches thick). Place rolls, cut sides down, 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Coat tops of rolls with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake at 375° for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note