Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
More From Coastal Living
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine wire-mesh sieve placed over a bowl, pressing solids with a wooden spoon to extract liquid. Discard solids.
- 2. Combine ice cubes and watermelon mixture in a blender, and process until smooth and slushy. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note