Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) cucumber diced
- 1 pound(s) tomatoes rough chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon(s) orange blossom balsamic
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano chopped
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- In a bow, combine cucumber and tomato. Add oil, lemon juice, balsamic, mint, oregano. Toss gently and season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in feta and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads