Cucumber-and-Sugar Snap Salad
No cukes or sugar snaps on hand? Almost any raw veggie will do. Try using bell peppers, jicama, or fresh corn kernels.
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fully cooked shelled frozen edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 celery ribs, diced (about 1 cup)
- 6 to 8 radishes, cut into thin strips (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in feta cheese.
- 2. Toss together edamame and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir yogurt mixture into vegetable mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note