These were just delicious - my guests just loved them
Cucumber and Strawberry Tea Sandwiches
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together softened cream cheese, cucumber, mayonnaise, red onion, basil, freshly ground pepper, and salt.
- Spread on: white bread; sandwich with diced fresh strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This