Delicious. I cut the bread with a flower cookie cutter then spread it on each side and strawberry slices in the middle and put them together and then placed a slice of strawberry and a slice of cucumber on top and Secured them with a toothpick since the sandwich was a little thick. it was so cute. Also, use the smaller seedless or the English cucumbers. They aren't as wet and taste better. Also, I used the 1/3 less fat cream cheese and it still tasted delicious. Very good recipe. I'm keeping it.
Cucumber and Strawberry Tea Sandwiches
Dainty Cucumber Tea Sandwichese are given extra flair with diced fresh strawberries topping the filling.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together softened cream cheese, cucumber, mayonnaise, red onion, basil, freshly ground pepper, and salt.
- Spread on: white bread; sandwich with diced fresh strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers