Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cucumber cleaned and seeded and chopped
- 1 lb. (2 cups) cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1-1/2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- • 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- • 1 garlic clove, minced
- • 4-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- • Additional chopped green onion and snipped fresh dill
- • In a colander set over a bowl, toss cucumbers with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes. Squeeze and pat dry.
- • Place the cucumbers, yogurt, onion and garlic in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in dill. Serve immediately in chilled bowls. Garnish with additional onion and dill. Yield: 7 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cucumber Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes