- 2 cups cold plain yogurt (nonfat, low-fat, or whole-milk)
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cold cucumbers (any variety), plus 4 slices
- 2 1/2 tablespoons packed coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 1/2 tablespoons packed coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons packed coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- About 1 1/2 cups cold club soda or sparkling water
- calories 65
- caloriesfromfat 1.5 %
- protein 5.6 g
- fat 0.1 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 373 mg
- cholesterol 2.5 mg
How to Make It
Whirl yogurt, chopped cucumbers, herbs, lemon juice, 3/4 cup ice cubes, and the salt in a blender until smooth.
Pour cucumber purée into 4 tall glasses (12-oz. size). Fill glasses with club soda and stir. Add more ice if you like, and garnish with cucumber slices.
Make ahead: Through step 1, up to 4 hours, chilled airtight; stir before using.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving using nonfat yogurt.