- 3 large seedless cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large glass bowl; let stand at room temperature, stirring occasionally, 1 hour. Drain.
Bring sugar and next 3 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved. Let stand 1 hour. Pour evenly over vegetables. Cover and chill 2 hours.