- 3 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cored
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf sliced party rye bread
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in a pastry bag, and chill.
Cut cucumber into 1/8-inch slices; drain well.
Place one cucumber ring on each slice of bread. Pipe cream cheese mixture into center of each ring. Chill.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes