Cucumber, Red Onion, and Basil Salad
Take this salad on the road--toss the ingredients together and let them marinate on the way. The salad will be ready when you arrive.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads