I added chilis and garlic to liven it up. It's was very refreshing and I plan to make this every time I have a lot of cucumbers.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package radishes, grated
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Garnish: whole radish
- Stir together first 7 ingredients. Cover and chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments