- 1 1/2 pounds small red thin-skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups slivered red onion, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- calories 154
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- protein 3.9 g
- fat 5.5 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- sodium 425 mg
- cholesterol 5.8 mg
How to Make It
Bring 1 in. water to a boil in a saucepan. Set whole potatoes in a steamer basket and steam in pan, covered, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in ice water, then pat dry.
Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to combine.
Quarter potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add onion, cucumber, and half the dressing; gently stir to coat. Add more dressing if you like, or save to use as a dip.
Make ahead: Up to 2 days through step Chill potatoes and dressing separately and slice cucumber just before serving.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1-cup serving using half the dressing.