Delicious! Added a sprinkle of five spice and cherry tomatoes. Will definitely make again.
With just 52 calories per serving, fresh and delicious Cucumber-Peanut Salad is perfect alongside burgers, chicken, or any summertime meal.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Sodium: 150mg
- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Combine cucumber, onion, lime juice, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine