- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- calories 52
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- sodium 150 mg
How to Make It
Combine cucumber, onion, lime juice, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.