Cucumber & Onion Salad
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and sliced about 1/4" thick
- 2 cup(s) cold water
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 small red sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients and let soak one hour. Drain well, add onion, and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar, cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour marinade over vegetables and toss gently. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve with slotted spoon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanneGreen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note