- 2 cups thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 70
- fat 6.1 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- sodium 164 mg
How to Make It
Combine cucumber, olives, mint, lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.