Photo: Van Chaplin; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili-lime seasoning
- 1 English cucumber, cut into half moons
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula
- Stir together olive oil, lime zest, fresh lime juice, and chili-lime seasoning. Gently toss with cucumber, cantaloupe, and radishes. Cover and chill 30 minutes to 2 hours. Serve over arugula.
- Note: We tested with Cholula Chili Lime Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note