Photo: John Kernick
A super-thin slice of cucumber pressed against the glass adds an artistic twist to this refreshing cocktail.
Yield: makes 1 drink
More From Food & Wine
- 1 slice European cucumber, paper-thin, lengthwise; for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon dill, finely chopped, plus 1 dill sprig, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup (see Note) fresh cucumber juice
- 1/4 cup club soda, chilled
- Press the cucumber slice against the inside of a chilled highball glass and add ice. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the chopped dill, agave syrup, lemon and lime juices and 1 tablespoon of water until the syrup is dissolved. Add ice, then add the cucumber juice and shake well. Strain into the prepared glass and stir in the club soda. Garnish with the dill sprig.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note