Wonderful twist on the traditional cucumber sandwich!
Cucumber and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Photo: Ken Kochey; Styling: Marcus Hay
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 362
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 12g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Sodium: 368mg
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- 16 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 4-ounce logs fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- Spread 8 slices of the bread with the goat cheese.
Top with the walnuts, cucumbers, watercress, and the remaining 8 slices of bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note