Cucumber-Feta Salsa with Pita Chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 piece(s) 8 Inch Round Pitas split in half horizontally
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cucumber cubed seeded peeled
- 1 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh mint chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 8 piece(s) lemons wedges
- brown rice
- 1) Preheat oven to 350
- 2) Split pita in 1/2 horizontally . Make a stack of thick / thin halves. Cook on 2 separate baking sheets.
- 3) To prepare pita crisps, cut each pita half into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat pita wedges with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt. Bake 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 4) To prepare salsa, combine feta cheese, lemon juice, and pepper, partially mash with a fork. Stir in cucumber, onion, mint, and dill. Serve salsa with pita crisps and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MyChefStation and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note