Cucumber-Feta Salsa with Pita Chips
Community Recipe from
- 3 piece(s) 8 Inch Round Pitas split in half horizontally
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cucumber cubed seeded peeled
- 1 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh mint chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 8 piece(s) lemons wedges
- brown rice
- 1) Preheat oven to 350
- 2) Split pita in 1/2 horizontally . Make a stack of thick / thin halves. Cook on 2 separate baking sheets.
- 3) To prepare pita crisps, cut each pita half into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat pita wedges with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt. Bake 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 4) To prepare salsa, combine feta cheese, lemon juice, and pepper, partially mash with a fork. Stir in cucumber, onion, mint, and dill. Serve salsa with pita crisps and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MyChefStation and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes