salt and pepper to taste
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion minced
- few teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 tablespoon(s) horse radish heaping tbls.
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) seeded skin on cucumbers diced
- Serve on toasted french bread with olive oil & garlic salt (basil ,thyme, etc.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bucketmouth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cucumber Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads