Absolutely delightful. This is such a great dip for summer. I thought it was very easy to make. Just do the first step the night before and throw everything else together the morning of the event and pop it back in the fridge, just so that it has time to rest and let all the flavors blend. The only issue I have with it is that is positively addictive!
More From Southern Living
Chill: 9 Hours
- 5 small cucumbers, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Garnish: fresh chives
- Pita chips
- 1. Grate cucumbers into a medium bowl. Toss with rice vinegar, salt, and 1/2 tsp. garlic salt. Cover and chill 8 hours. Drain cucumber mixture well, pressing between paper towels.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and remaining 1/2 tsp. garlic salt at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Stir in cucumber mixture and chives. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired, and serve with pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note