More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream*
- 1 cup half-and-half*
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into a large bowl; stir in sour cream and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish soup, if desired.
- * 1 (16-ounce) container light sour cream and 1 cup fat-free half and half may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note