Cucumber dill dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8oz.)(softened)
- 1 cup(s) hellmann's real mayo
- 2 cucumbers (medium)(peeled,seeded,chopped)
- 2 tablespoon(s) slived green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) snipped fresh dill or
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1)Beat cream cheese until smooth.2)Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.3)Cover,chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes