Cucumber dill dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8oz.)(softened)
- 1 cup(s) hellmann's real mayo
- 2 cucumbers (medium)(peeled,seeded,chopped)
- 2 tablespoon(s) slived green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) snipped fresh dill or
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1)Beat cream cheese until smooth.2)Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.3)Cover,chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note