Cucumber, Dill, and Cream Cheese Appetizers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 5/8 ounce(s) italian salad dressing mix
- 15 rye cocktail bread
- 1 seedless european cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 teaspoon(s) fresh dill
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare sheet pans with silpats or parchment paper.
- 2. In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3. Add the eggs and beat until fluffy.
- 4. Add the Guinness.
- 5. Combine the dry ingredients and add to the batter. Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- 6. Scoop the batter onto the sheet pan, and bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the sheet pan, and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cucumber, Dill, and Cream Cheese Appetizers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers