Cucumber Beurre Blanc
This recipe goes with Poached King Salmon with Cucumber Beurre Blanc
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- 4 cups peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Process cucumber in a food processor until liquified. Strain and measure 1 cup cucumber liquid.
- Combine cucumber liquid, cream, and lemon juice in a saucepan; bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Reduce heat to low; whisk in butter, 1 piece at a time. (Do not overheat or sauce will separate.) Stir in salt and ground white pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cucumber Beurre Blanc Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments