Cucumber, Basil and Peanut Salad
...from the kitchen of One Perfect Bite courtesy of Maria Helm Sinskey via Fine Cooking Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) Seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1-1/2 lb. cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, and sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick crescents
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves (preferably Thai basil)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, and fish sauce. Add the cucumbers, basil, and peanuts to the vinaigrette, toss, and serve. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note