Cucumber, Basil and Peanut Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) Seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1-1/2 lb. cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded, and sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick crescents
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves (preferably Thai basil)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, and fish sauce. Add the cucumbers, basil, and peanuts to the vinaigrette, toss, and serve. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note