This beverage was delicious and refreshing. My husband and I enjoyed it the first time after our morning run and it was just the thing we needed. Although, since it has so few calories I just doubled the recipe so we could each have a breakfast that would last us until lunch.
Cucumber, Apple, and Mint Cooler
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 21.6g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 16mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened frozen 100% apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 10 ice cubes (about 4 ounces)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note