- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak, trimmed
- Garnish: grilled lemon, lime, and orange slices
- 1. Stir together first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add steak, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 2. Grill steaks, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes