- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak, trimmed
- Garnish: grilled lemon, lime, and orange slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add steak, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill steaks, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.