This has become a regular favorite for my husband and I - an easy, quick dinner that is very flavorful!
Cuban-Style Shredded Pork
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1 (17-oz.) package fully cooked pork roast au jus
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 tablespoons mojo criollo Spanish marinating sauce (or Quick Spanish Marinating Sauce)
- Black Beans 'n' Spuds
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro sprigs, dill pickle stacker slices
- 1. Remove pork roast from package, and rinse with warm water; drain and pat dry with paper towels. Using two forks, break pork roast into chunks.
- 2. Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in mojo criollo sauce and roast. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over Black Beans 'n' Spuds. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This