This has become a regular favorite for my husband and I - an easy, quick dinner that is very flavorful!
Cuban-Style Shredded Pork
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1 (17-oz.) package fully cooked pork roast au jus
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 tablespoons mojo criollo Spanish marinating sauce (or Quick Spanish Marinating Sauce)
- Black Beans 'n' Spuds
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro sprigs, dill pickle stacker slices
- 1. Remove pork roast from package, and rinse with warm water; drain and pat dry with paper towels. Using two forks, break pork roast into chunks.
- 2. Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in mojo criollo sauce and roast. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over Black Beans 'n' Spuds. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note