BRAND WINNER MISSION Tortillas and Chips. Fresh mangoes add a wonderful tropical flavor to this stacked tortilla "pie."
Southern Living JANUARY 2006
1. Rinse pork roast. Combine orange juice, lime juice, and next 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork roast, and seal. Chill at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Coat an ovenproof Dutch oven with cooking spray. Place pork in Dutch oven, and pour marinade over pork.
3. Bake, covered, at 300° for 4 hours or until meat shreds easily with 2 forks. Remove pork from oven, and cool slightly. Shred pork, and keep warm.
4. Cook beans in a small saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated; drain.
5. Place 1 cup crushed tortilla chips on each serving plate. Layer each with 3/4 cup shredded pork, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 cup Snappy Mango Salsa, and 1/4 cup sour cream. Serve with remaining salsa.
Go to full version of