- 1 (2-pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 4 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded monterey jack cheese with peppers
- Snappy Mango Salsa
- 1 cup light sour cream
How to Make It
Rinse pork roast. Combine orange juice, lime juice, and next 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork roast, and seal. Chill at least 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Coat an ovenproof Dutch oven with cooking spray. Place pork in Dutch oven, and pour marinade over pork.
Bake, covered, at 300° for 4 hours or until meat shreds easily with 2 forks. Remove pork from oven, and cool slightly. Shred pork, and keep warm.
Cook beans in a small saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated; drain.
Place 1 cup crushed tortilla chips on each serving plate. Layer each with 3/4 cup shredded pork, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, 1/2 cup Snappy Mango Salsa, and 1/4 cup sour cream. Serve with remaining salsa.