Cuban Mojo Chicken With Mandarin-Black Bean Salad
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (5-ounce)boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- no-stick cooking spray
- Mandarin-Black Bean Salad
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, lime wedges
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a zip-top freezer bag or shallow dish; add chicken. Cover or seal, and let stand 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from skillet, and keep warm.
- Wipe skillet clean. Add reserved marinade, and bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Cut chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spoon Mandarin-Black Bean Salad in center of 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken slices around salad, and drizzle chicken evenly with warm marinade. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This