More From Southern Living
- 8 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 baby Swiss cheese slices
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices deli roasted pork
- 12 dill pickle chips
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1. Brush 1 side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place 4 tortillas, buttered sides down, on wax paper.
- 2. Spread honey mustard evenly over 4 tortillas on wax paper. Layer each tortilla with 1 cheese slice, 2 ham slices, and 2 pork slices; top with 3 pickle chips and 1 cheese slice. Spread hot mustard evenly on 1 side of 4 remaining tortillas, and place, mustard sides down, over layered tortillas.
- 3. Cook sandwiches, in batches, on a hot griddle or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, gently pressing with a spatula, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes