This twist on the classic Cuban sandwich uses corn tortillas instead of crusty bread. Look for thinly sliced roasted pork in the deli section of your grocery store.
More From Southern Living
- 8 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 8 baby Swiss cheese slices
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices deli roasted pork
- 12 dill pickle chips
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1. Brush 1 side of each tortilla with melted butter. Place 4 tortillas, buttered sides down, on wax paper.
- 2. Spread honey mustard evenly over 4 tortillas on wax paper. Layer each tortilla with 1 cheese slice, 2 ham slices, and 2 pork slices; top with 3 pickle chips and 1 cheese slice. Spread hot mustard evenly on 1 side of 4 remaining tortillas, and place, mustard sides down, over layered tortillas.
- 3. Cook sandwiches, in batches, on a hot griddle or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, gently pressing with a spatula, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note