Cuban Corn on the Cob
This Cuban take on grilled corn stars ingredients like fresh parsley, cilantro, and grated parmesan cheese. Try it the next time you're gearing up to grill.
More From Coastal Living
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 2. Grill corn over high heat (450° to 600°), covered, turning frequently, 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Brush corn with melted butter, and roll in herb mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note