- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11-ounce) can no salt-added whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cups diced roasted chicken breast
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 460
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 10.2 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 37.7 g
- carbohydrate 54.3 g
- fiber 8.4 g
- cholesterol 78 mg
- iron 3.6 mg
- sodium 760 mg
- calcium 210 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place flour tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Remove from the oven; stack and press down to flatten. Set aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add corn to pan, and cook 1 minute or until lightly charred. Add cumin seeds; cook 5 seconds, stirring constantly. Add chicken, black beans, and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spoon 3/4 cup bean mixture onto each tortilla; top each with 3 tablespoons of cheese. Bake at 350° for 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Sprinkle each pizza with 1 teaspoon cilantro.