Cuban Braised Beef
flank steak meal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 28 oz. can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1.5 lbs flank steak (cut in half)
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, the flank steak, onion, and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, covered until fork tender, about 2 hours. Shred and serve with rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Donna58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note