Cuban braised beef
- 28 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 1/2 package(s) flank steak, cut in half
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, flank steak, onion, and chili powder; season with salt and pepper. Simmer, covered, until fork-tender, about 2 hours.
- Shred and serve with rice, cut-up mango, and cilantro leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cuban braised beef Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes