- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder
- 1 cup water
- 9 dozen pansies (orange, yellow, white)
- 3 dozen pansy leaves
- 1 (16-ounce) package superfine sugar
- 1. Beat powdered sugar, meringue powder, and 1 cup water in a large mixing bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- 2. Brush meringue powder mixture on petals and leaves; sprinkle with superfine sugar. Let stand on wire racks 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note