Crusty Rhubarb Pie
Easy, no-roll crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) 2% reduced fat milk
- 6 cup(s) rhubarb diced & unpeeled
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter chilled & cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) butter chilled & cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To prepare pastry, mix flour with salt and sugar. Pour in vegetable oil and milk. Mix well with a fork. Transfer to a deep-dish pie pan and press with fingers to spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
- To prepare filling, combine rhubarb with sugar and flour. Spoon into piecrust. Dot with butter.
- To prepare topping, mix butter, sugar and flour with a pastry blender or your hands until crumbly. Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until filling is bubbling and topping is browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckristi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note