Crusty Rhubarb Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) 2% reduced fat milk
- 6 cup(s) rhubarb diced & unpeeled
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter chilled & cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) butter chilled & cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To prepare pastry, mix flour with salt and sugar. Pour in vegetable oil and milk. Mix well with a fork. Transfer to a deep-dish pie pan and press with fingers to spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
- To prepare filling, combine rhubarb with sugar and flour. Spoon into piecrust. Dot with butter.
- To prepare topping, mix butter, sugar and flour with a pastry blender or your hands until crumbly. Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until filling is bubbling and topping is browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckristi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes