Crusty Parmesan-Herb Zucchini Bites
Community Recipe from
- 4 medium, fresh zucchini, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh rosemary & thyme, minced
- smidgen of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F, lightly brush both sizes of the zucchini with olive oil and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Mix cheese and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 15 minutes and place under the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes until cheese is crispy and browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crusty Parmesan-Herb Zucchini Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables