- 2/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets or other firm white fish fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- calories 221
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- protein 35.5 g
- carbohydrate 8.1 g
- cholesterol 72 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 251 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 0.7 g
- calcium 106 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir until blended. Cover mixture, and chill.
Place fillets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Combine crumbs and butter in a bowl; stir well. Spoon over fillets.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until crumbs are browned; cover loosely with foil, and bake an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with chilled cucumber salsa.