Crustless Tomato Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced and patted dry
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup(s) mozarella cheese
- 2 cup(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 small purple onion, sliced into rings
- Layer mushrooms, onion, and tomatoes in large casserole dish. Combine cheeses and mayo in a separate bowl and spread on top of layered veggies. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheeses are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sarabelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note