Crustless Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 11/2 cup(s) Splenda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 can(s) pumpkin (29 oz.)
- 2 can(s) evaporated milk (12 oz. each)
- Mix Splenda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake another 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by darlakaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crustless Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts