Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound(s) jack and/or cheddar cheese grated
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped broccoli or asparagus optional
- 1/4- 1/2 cup(s) bacon bits optional
- 1/2-1 cup(s) diced ham or cooked sausage optional
- Melt butter in small saucepan, add flour and cook until smooth (or heat in microwave in glass container). Beat eggs and add the remaining ingredients including the flour/butter mixture. Pour into a 9x13x2 inch pan. Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with tomato salsa and/or avocado salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debisdigs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note