Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) bacon - nitrate free
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 box(es) frozen spinach - 10 oz ea thawed & squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound(s) Guyere cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 10-inch tart pan or 9-inch deep pie plate.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels; coarsely chop.
- 3. Remove all but 1 T bacon drippings from skillet. Add onion and cook 5 minutes, until softened but not brown. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir in bacon and onion.
- 4. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes (tenting with foil, if necessary, to prevent over-browning) or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ashburner1955 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crustless Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch