Great new way to try an old favorite. I subbed the sugar with slenda and used fat free condensed milk to save on calories. still tasted great y
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (12-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 18 1/4 oz. pkg. yellow cake mkix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Optional: whipped topping, chopped walnuts, cinnamon or nutmeg
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spice and salt. Mix well and pour into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix and nuts over top. Drizzle with butter; do not stir.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes to one hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with whipped topping sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
- Variation: Whipped cream is a wonderful addition to warm desserts. In a chilled bowl, use an electric mixer to beat 2 cups heavy whipping cream, gradually adding 1/4 cup sugar and beating until stiff. Make it even more special by adding 2 drops of pumpkin or hazelnut flavoring, or a dash of espresso powder.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries