Crustless Coconut Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until frothy. Add sugar and next 4 ingredients; beat well.
- Place 1/2 cup coconut in each of 2 shallow, lightly greased 9" pie plates; pour half of filling mixture into each pie plate, stirring gently to distribute coconut. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This