Crustless Chicken and Broccoli Quic
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- 1 40z carton egg substitute/ or 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 t dried basil
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry breadcrumbs
- 3 T flour
- 1cup milk
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350. Cook broccoli in boiling water for 30 min., drain. Coat a 9inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Combine flour, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl; add milk and mustard;stir with a whisk Stir in egg Add chicken and 1/4 cup cheese; stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Bake at 350 for 45 min or until set Let cool for 15min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annworrick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crustless Chicken and Broccoli Quic Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes